After playing with various Virtual audio "cables" and lot of tweaking I finally mess up the sound configuration. In the HamRadio Deluxe I got this idiot error:
"Soundcard I/O: Failed at 48kHz and 8kHz, giving up".
I tried to find a solution on the internet, found a guy or two with the same problem but the answer he get was useless... Some even suggested to modify settings of the system pagefile! DOH!!!
So, i tried other applications/programs but all showed the same kind of error, that pointed to some impossibility to access the soundcard.
I will not enter in details because I now you want the easy solution...
1. Click the WINDOWS key (left, down on the keyboard).
2. Write "privacy" and you will notice a selection will occur. Choose "Microphone Privacy Settings". A new window will open.
3. In the new window, under the "Allow apps to access your microphone" select "ON".