07 mai 2008

Firefox crash under Vista Ultimate Business

I have not had any issues on the IE 7 stoppage, but when I click a link in
Firefox 2.0.0.11 that takes me to a page for a pop up or if i have to leave
that page I get the "Firefox has stopped working error". I already went to
2.0.0.12 but that did not fix it. Any fixes??

Thanks

The message was found on a forum. I have the same problem. My Firefox is updated at 2.0.0.13 and i'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet.

By the way, i have some problems also with restoring after hibernation! The applications stops responding after waking from sleep or hibernation! Some people says that this is related to intel Turbo Memory. I remove it but it worked just for a few hibernation followed by waking. I tryied to remove some Thinkpad applications but nothing happens. I use the preinstalled system. I think I will try to install (clean install ) a Win XP Tablet edition.

Niciun comentariu:

Most viewed posts in last 30 days