18 octombrie 2021

ICOM FL-53A CW Filter

 I was reading a post in a FB group. Someone was asking for a CW IF filter for his ICOM IC-703 radio. Specifically for a F-52A, CW 500 Hz 455kHz filter.

Well, I remembered I had some filters and I searched for them. Surely was there, a FL52 and a FL53A (250 Hz). 

As I already have a FL-52A into my IC703, this one stood a looooong time in the shelf.

While I took a picture of the FL53, I noticed there is a serial number on the filter. The serial number was 501 and i thought, "Damn, just five hundred of these untill i got mine"?



Then, I was courious and opened the other filter, the FL-52A. And, surprise, this one was "001"!

So, I got the first FL53A filter from ICOM!!! Dude, brand new, in the original box, mint condition! 

Should I start a collection?



I wrote a request for informations to ICOM, I hope they will answer!

Niciun comentariu:

Most viewed posts in last 30 days